Wednesday, March 6, 2024

TOPLESS

I had another weird dream this morning before I woke up. I was shopping for motor oil, but for some reason, it was a struggle. The motor oil kept turning into loaves of bread.

On top of that, I was being tormented by these young guys who were shopping for beer. I wasn't wearing a shirt and feeling self-conscious. 

When I was trying to check out with the cashier, there seemed to be some confusion. The cashier needed me to give her my email address, and somehow, I managed to buy a bunch of crap that I didn't want.

When I got back to my apartment complex, they were constructing a swimming pool on the property. 

Inside my apartment, I started getting messages from the cashier from the store. She was sending me movies of her and this other woman laying topless out in some back garden somewhere. I found myself attracted to her even though she appeared to have very small eyes.

I realized the reason she wanted my email address was to make contact with me.

Then they got up and went into a building. Inside, there was a big party going on and people were dancing.

I found myself feeling jealous because their lives seemed much more exciting than mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPLESS

I had another weird dream this morning before I woke up. I was shopping for motor oil, but for some reason, it was a struggle. The motor oil...