Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023

I have this aversion to odd numbers. I'm not sure why. I think it's because they don't divide evenly.

2023 was not a very eventful year for me. In fact, I can't really say I accomplished much of anything. 

They raised my rent and utilities for my apartment. I tried to find another apartment but failed miserably.

I managed to get a week off of work and came down with Covid. It was bad timing, but at least it spared me from having to call out.

When I wasn't working, I spent most of my time writing. Nothing I wrote seemed to amount to much.

I bought a video game console for Rose for her birthday. I ended up playing it more than she did.

In November, I started this blog. I guess that was something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPLESS

I had another weird dream this morning before I woke up. I was shopping for motor oil, but for some reason, it was a struggle. The motor oil...