Monday, December 4, 2023

I'M PRETTY SURE THEY'RE FROM IDAHO

The couple live in a big, yellow house with two orange doors. She lives on the other side of the door on the right, and he lives on the other side of the door on the left. I don't know why they have separate doors.


Her door leads to a big front room with large windows. I'm not exactly sure where his door leads.


They both seem to be in their mid-thirties and are similar in height.


He is clean cut, with dark hair and mustache. Sometimes I see him picking up trash outside with a grabber and bucket.


She is tall, blonde, and very beautiful. She has a little dog. I think it's a Chihuahua. Sometimes she puts a gate up and lets the dog run around on the stoop.


They both drive little Japanese cars that are fuel efficient. Hers is a dark gray Toyota. His is a black Nissan. Because the cars are small, they have a parking advantage on our crowded street.


Everything I know about them I've observed from my window.


I'm pretty sure they're from Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPLESS

I had another weird dream this morning before I woke up. I was shopping for motor oil, but for some reason, it was a struggle. The motor oil...